Goodside Health joins a grateful nation on this Veteran’s Day as we honor the people of our armed services.
To our Veteran teammates at Goodside Health and those everywhere else, thank you for your dedication, sacrifice, and commitment to preserving the freedom and liberties each American holds dear.
Today, and every day, your show of support and gratitude to our Veterans is important and meaningful. Here is a list of ways you can honor the Veterans in your community:
- Attend a parade! Line up and cheer for the Veterans in your community.
- Reach out. A call, letter or quick text can be a great way to thank the Veterans in your life.
- Donate. Find a Veteran-Focused charity to support.
- Decorate. Place a wreath, flowers or a flag on the grave of a deceased service member.
- Make a Care Package. Send a care package to your local VA hospital, or overseas to active-duty service members.
- Pay it forward! If you see a service member in uniform, buy their meal or coffee.
Goodside Health is proud to serve veterans, active duty, reserve, and National Guard members and their families through our SchoolMed, Urgent Care for Kids, and Virtual Care for Families offerings.
If you or a loved one is suffering from mental health issues related to service in the armed forces, you can find a comprehensive list of resources here.
The Veterans Crisis Line is available 24/7 by calling 988 and pressing 1 anytime.
About Goodside Health
Goodside Health is advancing the delivery of pediatric care by partnering with communities to provide access to telehealth, mental health, and well-care services at school, at home, and in the clinic. Relentless advocates for expanding access to care and promoting health equity, Goodside Health leverages a Whole-Child Approach to care and lives our mission of closing gaps in children’s healthcare through innovation and execution. To learn more about Goodside Health, please visit www.goodsidehealth.com.