AUSTIN, Texas — As the calendar turns to March, here are some quick ‘Good News’ highlights from Goodside Health to start 2022.
- Goodside Health announced that L Gordon Moore, MD, and his 30 years of experience in redesigning ideal care has joined our leadership team as Chief Medical Officer.
- This February, we announced an exciting partnership with Superior HealthPlan that combines the expertise of one of the largest Medicaid health plans with the leader in school-based telehealth.
- We proudly celebrated Black History Month and the 2022 theme of “Black Health and Wellness” by highlighting some historical change-makers and some of our incredible team members.
- Goodside Health brought the ease and simplicity of a SchoolMed visit to school leaders across Texas at the 2022 Texas Association of School Administrators Midwinter Conference in Austin.
- We were also proud to honor so many of our partner districts at our inaugural Superintendents Appreciation night.
More districts than ever before are bringing access to high-quality, age-appropriate care right in the convenient setting of their schools. Goodside Health is proud to welcome some of our newest partner districts:
- Broward County Public Schools (FL)
- Doral Academy Charter School (TX)
- Hernando County Public School District (FL)
- IDEA Austin (TX)
- Lake Wales Charter Schools (FL)
- Lampasas ISD (TX)
- TMI Episcopal School (TX)
- White Settlement ISD (TX)
Thank you for joining us in our mission to close the gaps in children’s healthcare through innovation and execution.
About Goodside Health
Goodside Health is advancing the delivery of pediatric care by partnering with communities to provide access to physical health, mental health, and telehealth services at school, at home, and in the clinic. Relentless advocates for expanding access to care and promoting health equity, Goodside Health leverages a Whole-Child Approach to care and lives our mission of closing gaps in children’s healthcare through innovation and execution. To learn more about Goodside Health, please visit www.goodsidehealth.com.