The anticipation and excitement students get with the return to school sums up exactly how we are feeling at Goodside Health as the calendar turns to August.
Our SchoolMed team has transitioned from Summer SchoolMed to a new fall semester and we are hard at work with our partners to ensure that every campus is a safe, healthy place for learning and achievement in the year ahead.
As we look forward, here’s a quick glimpse at what’s in store for SchoolMed in 2023/24:
- SchoolMed operating hours are set for the upcoming school year. We’re ready to provide our partners with the K-12 health services they deserve every school day from:
- 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern
- 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central
- 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mountain
- New tools and resources to help communities learn about the benefits of school-based health services are on the way!
- Meet the Goodside Health Care Team! Get to know our providers throughout the year as we shine the spotlights on our K-12 health services team.
- Thanks to your feedback, we’re ecstatic to announce the School Health Advocate recognition program is back! Stay tuned to the Good News page to learn more about how you can nominate those who are making a difference in the health of your campus community.
In addition, here are few additional benefits exclusive to SchoolMed Partners:
- SchoolMed Monthly Vol. 2 will be back later this month with even more content designed to help you provide the care that your students deserve!
- Health trends and insights as well as improved school, district, and population reporting are on the way from your District Success Partners throughout the year.
Last year, SchoolMed enabled partners to save more than 200,000 academic hours. Thanks to the dedication and support of so many, SchoolMed is poised and ready to increase class time and close even more gaps in children care in 2023/24 than ever before.
Your Partner in Whole Child Health,
Not a SchoolMed Partner just yet? Let us know that you’re ready to join the K-12 health services movement!
Even more updates are on the way. Be sure to bookmark goodsidehealth.com and follow us on social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Threads!) for even more exciting announcements about the growth of SchoolMed!
About Goodside Health
Goodside Health is advancing the delivery of pediatric care by partnering with communities to provide access to telehealth, mental health, and well-care services at school, at home, and in the clinic. Relentless advocates for expanding access to care and promoting health equity, Goodside Health leverages a Whole-Child Approach to care and lives our mission of closing gaps in children’s healthcare through innovation and execution. To learn more about Goodside Health, please visit www.goodsidehealth.com.