Today, we recognize and celebrate the Independence of America. As some of us gather with friends and family to celebrate the holiday, see some tips below on how to stay safe and aware while having fun!
Fireworks: Make Sure You Sparkle Safely
- Supervise kiddos around open flames/sparks
- Don’t let kids hold fireworks
- Be aware of how loud noises can affect your child
Swimming: Creating a Safe Splash
- Set swimming boundaries so your child knows how far they can swim
- Have floaties or life jackets on hand
- Swim with friends/family, don’t swim alone
- Never swim without adult supervision
Remember these tips when celebrating this 4th of July to keep everyone happy and healthy! We hope you make lasting fun-filled memories.
About Goodside Health
Goodside Health is advancing the delivery of pediatric care by partnering with communities to provide access to telehealth, mental health, and well-care services at school, at home, and in the clinic. Relentless advocates for expanding access to care and promoting health equity, Goodside Health leverages a Whole-Child Approach to care and lives our mission of closing gaps in children’s healthcare through innovation and execution. To learn more about Goodside Health, please visit www.goodsidehealth.com.